Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 6 Day 2

Consistency is keying to reaching and achieving my goals!!!
All I know is, I'm at a point now where I don't like NOT running!! Even though I know my body needs a rest, but I don't wanna rest!! I wanna reach my goal of running and make it an everyday part of my life! I wanna be an example for my family members so they'll know how much losing weight will help with many health issues my family suffers with. For instance, diabetes runs in my family and I absolutely don't wanna develop it...at all! Two of my aunts have diabetes and thank goodness they have it managed. I have another aunt who just had stents put in because she had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago!
My health is, and has been, a major concern for me. I've got a hormone imbalance which is caused by PCOS! I've been able to lose weight, but I've got so much more weight to lose. There's no stopping me now! Running is just the beginning and I have health on my mind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!