Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 6 Day 3


WOOHOO!!!!! :D I finished week 6 today and I'm so excited about moving forward to week 7!! It was actually a struggle for me to finish the 25min run, but I did it and that's all that matters to me at this point. I'm still getting prepared for the Color Me Rad 5k run next month and I've gotta stay focused.

I'm still having problems with not stretching my legs enough before I start running. They still get achey while I'm running and that's absolutely no fun! I thought it was my shoes, but I switched them today and, yep, just as I figured, it's not the shoes, it's ME:-O!! So, I've gotta find a way to stretch for longer and more efficiently before my next walk/run, which will be either tomorrow or Monday, I'm not sure yet!

For the next 3 weeks of the C25k, there are nooooo walking breaks[-O< That's gonna be ROUGH!! But I've been making sure I'm walk/running in areas that have some hills because I don't know how the course next month will be. One run I've done before had so may hills, I thought I'd never get to the end of the run! Geesh!! My goal is to make sure my legs and feet are strong enough to make it up the hills as well as having the endurance to run and NOT walk;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!