Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 6 day 1

Wow...4 more weeks left and I should be able to run 30mins without stopping...hopefully! I've got other areas of my training that I gotta improve but for now this will do.
I didn't Think I was going to be able to run today because I injured my toe  yesterday. I was getting a beer out of my refrigerator for a friend, while we were watching the super bowl, and I dropped the darn thing on my big toe! It hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room! Fortunately I did not have to go to the emergency room, but I took some aleve and and tried to go to sleep. However, my toe was hurting so badly, I was not able to have a good night sleep. But I feel much better now and I was able to push thru my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!