Friday, February 1, 2013

A Change in Direction

I think I'm gonna focus a little bit more on my eating! Eating is a huge part of weight loss and I haven't been putting too much info in my posts about my foods. Yeah, I've tried to post a few food pics here and there, but starting today, the first day of February, I'm gonna really utilize my phone app for blogger and really start taking advantage of the resources I have. I also plan to find similar blogs and as well as researching ways to manage my PCOS and hormone imbalance. So again, once I get the hang of how I want to navigate my blog, I'll start adding more pages and more information.

I just feel as though I'm pulling myself in all different directions. I'll be starting a part time job on Feb. 18 and I'm kinda stressing out about it LOL! I don't wanna burn myself out and not have the energy to workout and run. But I'm gonna make the best out of it and do the best I can. The outcome is more money to do more things, buy better foods, and at some point in time, buy more clothes WOOHOO!!

So that's all for now! I'm gonna go to bed so I can get my mind right to start getting up on Saturdays and Sundays at 5:30am...yes, I said A.M. But I'm gonna make the best of it because God allowed me to be blessed with the extra income!! Let's get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!