Thursday, January 3, 2013

I think I can!

Shoot, I know I can do it, it's just finding the drive, the motivation, and the energy to get it done! My emotions are so up and down everyday it makes no sense. One minute I can say "yes Honda I can do this!" and next minute I'm like "I have no energy! I don't wanna feel my butt jigglin' when I'm running". Then I think to myself "hmmm, summertime is right around the corner! I gotta get my sexy on!!" I wanna go to the beach and walk on the beach comfortably without feeling self conscious. So now the question is what in the hell do I do to get my butt in gear?


  1. Stop making excuses
    I do this quite often and it's so easy for me to do!
  2. Talk to my "buddy"
    I'm that chick who needs someone to light a fire under my butt...someone to give it to me like it is
    so I can realize how lazy I sound when I say "I DON'T WANNA!!"
  3. Just do it!!!
    Yep, easier said than done, but it's gotta get done!
Well, that's a start!! BABY STEPS I tell ya....baby steps!! I'm not tryin' to go at this 100mph but rather 35mph...for now! I've gotta find activities that aren't considered "exercising" but more like just movement!

Let's get this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!