Thursday, January 3, 2013

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

I can't get enough of this game!! (I sooo love my Kinect...just so you know LOL!) I came across this game on Gamefly and I decided to rent it. I went to a high school with quit a few country boys and I've always wanted to do some country line dancin'! As a matter of fact, in high school, one of my country boy classmates showed me how to do a very basic line dancin' step.

Well, when I finally got this in the mail, I took it to the house and popped it in my Xbox....and all I could say is "whew, I'm outta breath!" LOL! Most of the songs are very upbeat and there's a lotta dance movements that can really get your heart rate up. One thing I don't like is that there's no "practice" mode like Dance Central. Country Dance is basically a "mirror" dance game...you do as the characters do on the screen. I laugh at myself for the most part because sometimes I can't keep up! But I end up doin' the routine all over until I get most of the moves down packed.
This game is definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!