Monday, January 7, 2013

I heart runnin'!

I knew it would take some time, but I didn't think I would start loving running this soon! And even though I am walking/running right now, it still feels so good to be able to do this and accomplish something! Again, my goal is to run a 5k, that is 3.2 miles! Wow won't that be great? Lol! But I definitely have to get on the ball because my friend, Kia, is so competitive when it comes to this running thing. It's crazy to me how 1 minute she will say oh I ran 3 miles but she would walk/run the 3 miles. And that's all good, but the proof is in the pudding! Lol! I guess we'll see just how much she has been running on March 30th 2013 lol! But I have to say I admire her because she is doing boot camp workout with our friend Wil and she's been doing it for a while consistently. I must say kudos to her for making that extra effort to lose the weight and to increase our stamina & her strength to be able to run 3 miles. So she is kind of my inspiration I guess you could say lol! But I'm starting out like a turtle, slowly but surely I will get there. So goodnight I am about to watch the season finale of season 4 of Dexter! Yeah yeah, I should have watched Dexter from the very beginning then I wouldn't have to catch up now on DVD! Lol! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!