Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Coocoo over....allergies?!?!


Well this is how I've been feelin' all day today...not sad, but I've got watery, tired eyes because of ALLERGIES!! Or at least I think that's what it is! I'm gonna take some zyrtec tonight before bed to see how that helps me out for tomorrow! And I pray to dear Sweet Jesus that it helps!

With this being said, I'm gonna take a chillout on my run/walk today! My energy just isn't there because of this headfog, brain fart, eye irritation, headache, thing I've got going on today! I don't handle pain very well (even tho this doesn't hurt) it's still so bothersome that I don't wanna even put my Brooks on to go run! All I wanna do is take the zyrtec, eat dinner (maybe) and go...to...BED!!! I'm gonna make up for this day lost tomorrow...you can bet on it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!