Friday, January 4, 2013

Glad this day is over!

Okay so I am so glad this day is finally over. I have been so hard on myself today because I have not done the best that I know I can do. Tomorrow is a brand new day and I know my limits are endless! I want to give it my best. I want to give it my all. There's no stopping me now.

I looked at myself in the mirror a few minutes ago, and I finally realized how much weight I've gained in my belly!! OMG!! I've GAINED 10lbs in the last 2 months and I hate it...I really do hate it!! That's why I have to realize this weight isn't gonna come off without me working out, eating right, and focusing on me and my health!! I know I can lose the weight, but my motivation and determination is GONE!! I gotta get it back by any means necessary!! I've gotta find that will power again...and I will!! I'll have a different attitude tomorrow!! Again, tomorrow is a new day...I've gotta trust myself and be brave and know that I can do this and I can succeed!! Summer time...here I come!! WOOHOO!!!
Ok, I think I'm done for the night! Whew!! Being my toughest critic can take a lot out of ya! But I'd rather be tough on myself than somebody else LOL! Good night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!