Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feelin' so much better today



Me after walk/run this morning.
I feel sooooo much better today compared to yesterday!! Yesterday I was feelin' like complete sh*t, but what a drastic change 12 hours can make. I got up this morning around 8am and I went to the grocery store. When I got back, I switched my shoes and did the dayum thang by gettin' my but outside to walk/run! I did 1.82miles and I actually think it was 1.20miles walking and .61miles of running, well actually jogging lol!! My average pace on the jogging part was 13:02min/mile and that's really good for me because normally when I've jogged, my avg. was 14mile/min!! so big ole kudos to you girlie!! :-)

Today I'm currently on day 2 of 9 wks of C25k! My goal is Color Me Radd 5k which is on March 30, so that gives me a little over 9wks to finish the C25k and be ready for the run. My girlfriends are supposed to do it with me but, shoot, I can't wait on them to get prepared for it because, let's just say, they're not ready!! LOL!! Once I've completed that run, I'm gonna keep runnin' and increase my avg wkly mileage to 15miles a week. Then I'll increase it to about 20miles/wk!!

My plan is to add in strength training in between my running training too! I don't wanna work out in the gym right now, so I have some strength training dvds here at home that I'm gonna start doin'. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna start doin' 'em tomorrow. Inches lost is more important to me right now instead of losing weight, and the strength training will really help me accomplish that goal.


Breakfast this morning after my walk/run!
I've gotta figure out how to get rid of that empty feelin' in my belly after I eat! Ugh!!! It makes no sense because I'm eatin' good food...it's just not makin' me feel full and I want somethin' else to eat...YIKES!! Maybe it's the protein....maybe it's the carbs....but I definitely gotta get it together and feel full and satisfied!! It's gonna take work, but I'm gonna get it done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!