Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Protein shake? Umm, not so much!

Today was pretty uneventful! Work, walk/run, dinner, and Scandal lol! I'm still slowly learnin' how to create my blog and make it easy on the eyes (lol) and easy to navigate.

But...anyhoo....when I got home from work today, I was a little hungry, but I don't think it was HUNGER hunger, I think it was boredom maybe. Well, I decided to make a protein shake before my run/walk so the "empty" stomach feelin' would go away...plus I needed the protein for the day because, for whatever reason, I didn't have enough for the day. Shoot, maybe that's why my tummy was feelin' empty...go figure!

I had a pack of frozen strawberries and bananas that I wanted to use with the protein shake. Again, I say, it was frozen LOL! I put my protein and almond milk into my blender, then I put in the strawberries and bananas. Well, lo and behold, when the blending was finished, it didn't pour out, I had to eat it outta my blender PUHAHAHAHA!! It was pretty good, but I don't think I wanna do that again LOL! Lesson learned!
I was attempting to make a protein shake, but I added some frozen strawberries and bananas and this turned out to be ice cream instead of a smoothie lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!