Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Back!!

Today beings a new month and a new day...a new beginning, a second chance! I decided to take these next 31 days to focus, focus, focus!! The body aches and pains I've had over the past 2 months has kept me from working out. I couldn't face the fact that my pain would come back once I started working out again. But, I can't keep living in fear that my pain will come back!! I've gotta get my butt in gear and deal with the pain when and if it decides to come back!! Ugh!! Of course I don't want that, but it could happen!
All I can do is do the best I can do, and get myself focused and get this weight back off of me!!

Unfortunately I've gained 10lbs YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So trust and believe my focus is BACK and I won't fall off again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!