Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Why Can't I?


So, today was a rough day!! This is the 2nd day of January and I still can't get my focus together. I feel like I'm so lost and I can't find myself! I've tried and tried to get my focus back but it's hard to do sometimes. Yes, I stayed within my calories today, but I think that was mainly because I took a supplement that acts as an appetite suppressant. I'm not snackin' throughout the day like I normally do, but I just didn't have the energy to workout! But you know what?!?! I worked out regardless of how I was feelin'!!! YAY!!!
I started the Couch to 5k program today and I pushed through it!! Primarily, the C25k is a walk/run 9 week program that's main purpose is to help build endurance and stamina to jog (run) for 30mins straight! I've started this before but I never finished it. I'd always let myself lose focus and stop. Then I'd stop doin' my other workouts too (TurboFire, Biggest Loser Kinect). Anyway, the C25k doesn't seem hard. As a matter of fact, if I can walk, I know I can run!! Yes, I still gotta lose more weight, but at this point, this program will help me reach my goal. I'm excited and I know I can do this!! Now I've gotta make a schedule to complete 3 days a week of this program to make sure I'm ready to run, or at least finish, the 5k at the end of March! So excited and so ready!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!