Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 3 Day 2

I'm excited to say that I had a very good walk/run today....shoot, the 28mins passed by so quickly, I didn't even realize it was over with lol!! I decided to get another tattoo after I complete the run in March...however, I've gotta run the full 3 miles to treat myself to the tattoo...hey, what better way to reward yourself than with a needle and some ink, huh? Well I think it's a great idea...I've already got a tatt, so why not give it some company, finally! Even though I didn't do 2 miles today like I normally have been doing, I completed the workout according to the plan. I was getting to the 2 miles because after the 'cool down' of the C25k, I would run a little longer to make the time an even 35mins.

I'm lookin' forward to finishing the C25k! I'm actually really excited and I'm anxious to see how much weight I can lose and how far I can run without stopping! EXCITED!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!