Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 3 Day 1

Today I started week 3 of C25K and it's gettin' a little tough! :-O. I'm not focused and I'm lettin' the pain get to me. The pain isn't bad, it's annoying! My right calf gets tight as I'm walk/running and I don't know why. I'm stretching enough, but I'm still having the tightness. It's not the shoes because i just bought a pair of Brooks back In August. I'm also wearing compression socks to help the circulation in my calves...so I don't know what the heck is going on! But believe me, I'm not givin' up=D> I refuse to give up!! I'm gonna keep pushin' forward and learn the signals of my body! I've gotta keep movin' my body so the weight can come off and I can be lighter when it comes to runnin'! I've been sayin' I wanted to lose 20lbs before I participated in another 5k, but I've still gotta try now! The C25k is the only affective way I can see myself learnin' how to run for long periods of time and lose weight in the process. Even though C25k isn't a weightloss program, it is, however, a running guide and I can lose the weight along the way. If I'm 20lbs lighter before my 5k run on March 30th...that's AWESOME!! But if I don't lose 20lbs, I'll still have the tools to run for 30 minutes without stopping to walk!
I gotta keep pushin' thru and make it to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!