Thursday, January 17, 2013

Last Day Week 3

This is the last day of week 3 for me! I'm so excited about going into week 4!!
I've been using the Nike+ app to keep up with my miles. I hit 2.5miles tonight because I wanted to see how far I could run after I finished the 28mins of the walk/run. The Nike app is pretty cool...especially when it cheers me on when I accomplish a faster pace or achieve another type of award! I love it!!

Things are going good and I'm really amped about running in the Color Me Rad run on March 30....that's why I'm doing this! So excited! I'm really loving the feeling I'm getting after I finish my runs! We got some snow this evening so I didn't get to run outside like I'd hoped. But it's all good! I got it done and that's all that matters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!