Monday, December 31, 2012

Here it comes...2013 is on the way!!

Well it's about that time...2013 is almost here!! I'm excited, but I didn't make any resolutions! Shoot, why would I? I always break them after 2 or 3 months anyway lol! I'm gonna make plans but not resolutions...but are they one in the same? LOL! This month, January, my main focus is startin' the couch to 5k beginners running program and cuttin' out red meat. I honestly don't eat as much red meat as I used to, but I know it's not the best...one reason it gives me really stinky bowel movements!

I'm also planning to be very very mindful of my calorie intake. I'm using a Bodymedia Fit armband to help log my calories along with MyFitnessPal! Both of these tools are VERY helpful!

Anyway I pray for blessings and increase in 2013 for my family and friends, and to each one of you who have stopped by for a visit!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!